We can’t wait to see you! Thank you for embracing registration and working with us as we look for ways to make gathering possible! Online services for all ages will continue so that everyone can join us in some form! We love you, Evergreen and online friends!
Current CDC Guidelines will be followed.
In-Person begins Sunday, January 3rd, 2021
Service Time: 9:15am
Attendance by Pre-Registration Only
eKids (Birth–6th Grade)
Birth through 6th grade eKids Classes offered
Temperatures taken for kids checking into class
eKids Online will continue to be offered online HERE
eYouth (7th–12th Grade)
7th Grade and above our invited to our auditorium services
eYouth will continue to be offered online HERE
Wednesdays eYouth will continue IN PERSON at 6:30pm, as well as online HERE
In Person services offered at 9:15am—households will be seated together
Services will continue to be offered online HERE
Face masks must be worn by all ages 5 years and above. If you are unable to wear a mask, we invite you to join us for church online.
Please maintain a 6 ft social distance from those not in your household.
Hand Sanitizer Stations at Entrance
Sanitize hands before entering the auditorium.
Self Screen BEFORE Arriving
If you can answer yes to either of these questions, we ask that you join us for ONLINE Service:
- Do you have any COVID symptoms: Cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of smell or taste, fatigue, muscle/body aches, sore throat, congestion?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive in the past 2 weeks?
If you have traveled by plane within the last 2 weeks, your temperature will need to be taken upon arrival.
For COVID-19 symptoms click HERE.
- Prior to service, we clean and disinfect high touch surfaces.
- During services, portable hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Between services, please exit the building so we can clean and disinfect to prepare for the next service.
Click here to register for in-person services.